Back on track…Coriander Water
Get ready to feel refreshed, energized and ready to tackle the day! This simple concoction has been my knight in shining armor since giving up coffee and is my new go-to beverage of choice in the mornings; especially when I want to hit the reset button, amp up my metabolism and boost circulation.
I love to drink this throughout the day, but it’s especially effective when consumed on an empty stomach in the morning.
A personal fav….
3 tsp coriander seeds
- Crush 3 tsp coriander seeds.
- Add crushed seeds to 1 cup of water
- Leave to soak overnight
- Strain coriander seeds, serve immediately and enjoy
– Packed with anti-inflammatories and antibacterial properties.
– Regulate cholesterol
– Stimulates appetite and improve digestion.
– Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants
– Calming, cooling properties perfect for reducing Pitta aggravated aliments.